欢迎下载“赢家江恩软件“试用版
返回列表 发帖

W. D. GANN 1909 TICKER INTERVIEW — 罗伯特提供

THE TICKER AND INVESTMENT DIGEST
Investment: The placing of capital in a more of less permanent way mainly for the income to be derived therefrom.
Speculation: Operations wherein intelligent foresight is employed for the purpose of deriving a profit from price changes.
Vol. 5  DECEMBER 1909  No.2

William D. Gann
An Operator Whose Science and Ability Place Him in the Front Rank-His Remarkable Predictions and Trading Record

WILLIAM D. GANN

Sometime ago the attention of this magazine was attracted by certain long pull stock market predictions which were being made by William D. Gann. In a large number of cases Mr. Gann gave us in advance the exact points at which certain stocks and commodities would sell, together with prices close to the then prevailing figures which would not be touched.
For instance, when New York Central was 131 he predicted that it would sell at 145 before 129.
So repeatedly did his figures prove to be accurate, and so different did his work appear from that of any expert whose methods we had examined, that we set about to investigate Mr. Gann and his way of figuring out these predictions, as well as the particular use which he was making of them in the market.
The results of this investigation are remarkable in many ways.
It appears to be a fact that Mr. Gann has developed an entirely new idea as to the principles governing stock market movements. He bases his operations upon certain natural laws which though existing since the world began, have only in recent years been subjected to the will of man, and added to the list of so-called discoveries.
We have asked Mr. Gann for an outline of his work, and have secured some remarkable evidence as to the results obtained therefrom. We submit this in full recognition of the fact that in Wall Street, a man with a new idea, an idea which violates the traditions and encourages a scientific view of the proposition is not usually welcomed by the majority, for the reason that he stimulates thought and research. These activities said majority abhors.
Mr. Gann's description of his experience and methods is given herewith. It should be read with a recognition of the established fact that Mr. Gann's predictions have proved correct in a large majority of instances.
"For the past ten years I have devoted my entire time and attention to the speculative markets. Like many others, I lost thousands of dollars and experienced the usual ups and downs incidental to the novice who enters the market without preparatory knowledge of the subject.
"I soon began to realize that all successful men, whether lawyers, doctors, or scientists, devoted years of time to the study and investigation of their particular pursuit or profession before attempting to make any money out of it.
"Being in the brokerage business myself and handling large accounts, I had opportunities seldom afforded the ordinary man for studying the cause of success and failure in the speculations of others. I found that over ninety per cent of the traders who go into the market without knowledge or study usually lose in the end.
"I soon began to note the periodical recurrence of the rise and fall in stocks and commodities. This led me to conclude that natural law was the basis of market movements. I then decided to devote ten years of my life to the study of natural law as applicable to the speculative markets and to devote my best energies toward making speculation a profitable profession. After exhaustive researches and investigations of the known sciences, I discovered that the Law of Vibration enabled me to accurately determine the exact points to which stocks or commodities should rise and fall within a given time. The working out of this law determines the cause and predicts the effect long before the Street is aware of either. Most speculators can testify to the fact that it is looking at the effect and ignoring the cause that has produced their losses.
"It is impossible here to give an adequate idea of the Law of Vibration as I apply it to the markets, however, the layman may be able to grasp some of the principles when I state that the Law of Vibration is the fundamental law upon which wireless telegraphy, wireless telephone and phonographs are based. Without the existence of this law the above inventions would have been impossible.
"In order to test out the efficiency-of my idea I have not only put in years of labor in the regular way, but I spent nine months working night and day in the Astor Library of New York and in the British Museum of London, going over the records of stock transactions as far back as 1820. 1 have incidentally examined the manipulations of Jay Gould, Daniel Drew, Commodore Vanderbilt, and all the other important Wall Street manipulators from that time to the present day. I have examined every quotation of Union Pacific prior to and from the time of E.H. Harriman's securing control, and can say that of all the manipulations in the history of Wall Street, Mr. Harriman's was the most masterly. The figures show that, whether unconsciously or not, Mr. Harriman worked strictly in accordance with natural law.
"In going over the history of markets and the great mass of related statistics, it soon becomes apparent that certain laws govern the changes and variations in the value of stocks and there exists a periodic or cyclic law, which is at the back of all these movements. Observation has shown that there are regular periods of intense activity on the Exchange followed by periods of inactivity. Mr. Henry Hall, in his recent book devoted much space to 'Cycles of Prosperity and Depression' which he found recurring at regular intervals of time. The law which I have applied will not only give these long cycles or swings, but the daily and even hourly movements of stocks. By knowing the exact vibration of each individual stock I am able to determine at what point each will receive support and at what point the greatest resistance is to be met.
Those in close touch with the market have noticed the phenomena of ebb and flow, or rise and fall in the value of stocks. At certain times a stock will become practically stationary or inactive with a very small volume of sales. I have found that the Law of Vibration governs and controls these conditions. I have also found that certain phases of this law governs the rise in a stock and an entirely different rule operates on the decline.
"While Union Pacific. and other railroad stocks which made their high prices in August were declining, United States Steel common was steadily advancing. The Law of Vibration was at work, sending a particular stock on the upward trend, whilst others were trending downward.
"I have found that in the stock itself exists its harmonic or inharmonic relationship to the driving power or force behind it. The secret of all its activity is therefore apparent. By my method I can determine the vibration of each stock and by also taking certain time values into consideration I can in the majority of cases tell exactly what the stock will do under given conditions.
"The power to determine the trend of the market is due to my knowledge of the characteristics of each individual stock and a certain grouping of different stocks under their proper rates of vibration. Stocks are like electrons, atoms, and molecules, which hold persistently to their own individuality in response to the fundamental Law of Vibration. Science teaches 'that an original impulse of any kind finally resolves itself into periodic or rhythmical motion,' also 'just as the pendulum returns again in its swing, just as the moon returns in its orbit, just as the advancing year ever brings the roses of spring, so do the properties of the elements periodically recur as the weight of the atoms rises.'
"From my extensive investigations, studies and applied tests, I find that not only do the various stocks vibrate, but that the driving forces controlling the stocks are also in a state of vibration. These vibratory forces can only be known by the movements they generate on the stocks and their values in the market. Since all great swings or movements of the market are cyclic they act in accordance with periodic law.
"Science had laid down the principle that 'the properties of an element are a periodic function of its atomic weight.' A famous scientist has stated that 'we are brought to the conviction that diversity in phenomenal nature in its different kingdoms, is most intimately associated with numerical relationship. The numbers are not intermixed, chaotically and accidentally, but are subject to regular periodicity. The changes and developments are also seen to be in many cases undulatory.'
"Thus, I affirm, every class of phenomena, whether in nature or in the stock market, must be subject to the Universal Law of Causation and Harmony. Every effect must have an adequate cause.
"If we wish to avert failure in speculation we must deal with causes. Everything in existence is based on exact proportion and perfect relationship. There is no chance in nature, because mathematical principles of the highest order lie at the foundation of all things. Faraday said: 'There is nothing in the Universe but mathematical points of force.'
"Vibration is fundamental; nothing is exempt from this law; it is universal, therefore applicable to every class of phenomena on the globe.
"Through the Law of Vibration every stock in the market moves in its own distinctive sphere of activities, as to intensity, volume and direction; all the essential qualities of its evolution are characterized in its own rate of vibration. Stocks, like atoms, are really centers of energies, therefore they are controlled, mathematically. Stocks create their own field of action and power; power to attract and repel, which principle explains why certain stocks at times lead the market and 'turn dead' at other times. Thus to speculate scientifically it is absolutely necessary to follow natural law.
"After years of patient study I have proven to my entire satisfaction as well as demonstrated to others that vibration explains every possible phase and condition of the market."
In order to substantiate Mr. Gann's claims as to what he has been able to do under this method, we called upon Mr. William E. Gilley, an Inspector of Imports, 16 Beaver Street, New York. Mr. Gilley is well-known in the downtown district. He himself has studied stock market movements for twenty-five years, during which time he has examined every piece of market literature that has been issued and procurable in Wall Street. It was he who encouraged Mr. Gann to study out the scientific and mathematical possibilities of the subject. When asked what had been the most impressive of Mr. Gann's work and predictions, he replied as follows:
"It is very difficult for me to remember all the predictions and operations of Mr. Gann which may be classed as phenomenal, but the following are a few: In 1908 when Union Pacific was 168-1/8, he told me that it would not touch 169 before it had a good break. We sold it short all the way down to 152-5/8, covering on the weak spots and putting it out again on the rallies, securing twenty-three points profit out of an eighteen-point wave.
"He came to me when United States Steel was selling around 50 and said "This Steel will run up to 58 but it will not sell at 59. From there it should break 16-3/4 points. 'We sold it short around 58-3/4 with a stop at 59. The highest it went was 58 3/4. From there it declined to 41 1/4 - 17 1/2 points.
"At another time wheat was selling at about 89 cents. He predicted that the May option would sell at $1.35. We bought it and made large profits on the way up. It actually touched $1.35-1/2.
"When Union Pacific as 172, he said it would go to 187 7/8 but not an eighth higher until it had had a good break. It went to 184-7/8 and came back from there eight or nine times. We sold it short repeatedly with a stop at 185 and were never caught. It eventually came back to 172-1/2.
"Mr. Gann's calculations are based on natural law. I have followed his work closely for years. I know that he had a firm grasp of the basic principles which govern stock market movements, and I do not believe any other man on earth can duplicate the idea or his method at the present time.
"Early this year he figures that the top of the advance would fall on a certain day in August and calculated the prices at which the Dow-Jones averages would then stand. The market culminated on the exact day and within four-tenths of one percent of the figures predicted."
"You and Mr. Gann must have cleaned up considerable money on all these operations," we suggested.
"Yes, we have made a great deal of money. He has taken half a million dollars out of the market in the past few years. I once saw him take $130, and in less than one month run it up to over $12,000. He can compound money faster than any man I ever met."
"One of the most astonishing calculations made by Mr. Gann was during last summer (1909) when he predicted that September wheat would sell at $1.20. This meant that it must touch that figure before the end of the month of September. At twelve o'clock, Chicago time, on September 30th (the last day) the option was selling below $1.08, and it looked as though his prediction would not be fulfilled. Mr. Gann said, 'If it does not touch $1.20 by the close of the market it will prove that there is something wrong with my whole method of calculation. I do not care what the price is now, it must go there." It is common history that September wheat surprised the whole country by selling at $1.20 and no higher in the very last hour of the trading, closing at that figure."
So much for what Mr. Gann has said and done as evidenced by himself and others. Now as to what demonstrations have taken place before our representative:
During the month of October, 1909, in twenty-five market days, Mr. Gann made, in the presence of our representative, two hundred and eighty-six transactions in various stocks, on both the long and short side of the market. Two hundred and sixty-four of these transactions resulted in profits, twenty-two in losses.
The capital with which he operated was doubled ten times, so that at the end of the month he had one thousand per cent on his original margin.
In our presence Mr. Gann sold Steel common short at 94-7/8, saying that it would not go to 95. It did not.
On a drive which occurred during the week ending October 29, Mr. Gann bought Steel common at 86-1/4, saying that it would not go to 86. The lowest it sold was 86-1/8.
We have seen him give in one day sixteen successive orders in the same stock, eight of which turned out to beat either the top or the bottom eighth of that particular swing. The above we can positively verify.
Such performances as these, coupled with the foregoing, are probably unparalleled in the history of the Street.
James R. Keene has said, "The man who is right six times out of ten will make his fortune." Here is a trader, who, without any attempt to make a showing (for he did not know the results were to be published), established a record of over ninety-two per cent profitable trades.
Mr. Gann has refused to disclose his method at any price, but to those scientifically inclined he has unquestionably added to the stock of Wall Street knowledge and pointed out infinite possibilities.
We have requested Mr. Gann to figure out for the readers of The Ticker a few of the most striking indications which appear in his calculations. In presenting these we wish it understood that no man, in or out of Wall Street, in infallible.
Mr. Gann's figures at present indicate that the trend of the stock market should, barring the usual rallies be toward lower prices until March or April, 1910.
He calculates that May wheat, which is now selling at $1.02, should not sell below 99 cents and should sell at $1.45 next spring.
On cotton, which is now at about the 15 cent level, he estimates that, after a good reaction from these prices, the commodity should reach 18 cents in the spring of 1910. He locks for a corner in the March or May option.
Whether these figures prove correct or not, will in no sense detract from the record which Mr. Gann has already established.
Mr. Gann was born in Lufkin, Texas, and is thirty-one years of age. He is a gifted mathematician, has an extraordinary memory for figures, and is an expert Tape Reader. Take away his science and he would beat the market on his intuitive tape reading alone.
Endowed as he is with such qualities, we have no hesitation in predicting that within a comparatively few years William D. Gann will receive full recognition as one of Wall Street's leading operators.
Note: - Since the above forecast was made, Cotton has suffered the expected decline, the extreme break having been 120 points. The lowest on May wheat thus far has been $1.01-5/8. It is now selling at $1.06-1/4.

因为“缘”我们相识,因为“份”我们相知!

W. D. GANN 1909 股票代号面谈—罗伯特提供

股票代号及投资文摘
投资: 比较少的轨道 的更多首都的得名次的人主要地为收入到从那里被得自。
推测: 操作 , 在那里聪明的远见被为了得自来自价格变化的利润雇用。
Vol。 5  1909 年十二月号码2

威廉 D. Gann
一个操作员科学和能力在较前面的等级中安置他- 他的显着预言和贸易记录

威廉 D. GANN

以前某一个时间这一本杂志的注意被吸引被确定的久拉被威廉 D. Gann 做的股票市场预言。在很多的情形 Gann 先生中预先给予了我们精确的点在哪一某存货和日用品会卖, 连同价格一起接近地到那然后会不是接触的盛行很广的身材。
举例来说, 当纽约中央的是 131 他预知它会卖在 145 在 129 之前.
如此的重复他的身材当吗正确的, 和如此的不同做他的工作出现从以致于任何的专家谁的我们已经调查的方法,我们着手从事调查理解这些预言 , 和他是在市场中他们制造的特别使用的 Gann 先生和他的方法。
这调查的结果以许多方式是显着的。
它似乎是一种 Gann 先生已经发展对于原则的一个完全地新的主意统治股票市场运动的事实。他在虽然存在因为世界开始,已经近几数年来只有受制于男人的意志,而且增加到所谓的发现目录的某自然法则之上的基础他的操作。
我们已经为他的工作一个大纲 Gann 先生, 而且已经保护对于结果的一些显着的证据从那里获得。 我们委托事实的完全承认的这在华尔街,有一个新的主意 , 一个违犯传统而且鼓励建议的科学视野不通常是欢迎被多数的主意一个男人, 为他刺激的理由想法而且研究。 这些活动说多数憎恶。
他的经验 Gann's 先生描述和方法同此被给。 它应该与 Gann's 先生预言已经的确定事实的承认一起读正确的在例证的大多数方面。
"有过去十年之久我已经贡献我的整个时间和注意于思索性的市场。 喜欢多数其它,我遗失了数以千计元而且经历了对进入没有主题的预备知识的市场新手是附带的平常起起落落。
"我很快开始那个所有的成功男人,是否律师 , 医生 , 或科学家,投入于了对研究的时间数年和在尝试之前他们的调查特别的追求或职业赚任何的钱从它。
" 在经纪业生意方面我自己和操作的大帐户,我为学习其它的推测成功和失败的因素很少有了机会负担平常的男人。 我发现超过九十每一进入没有知识的市场商人的分否则研究通常在结束中失去。
"我很快开始在存货和日用品中期刊上升的再现和秋天。 这领导我得出结论自然法则是市场运动的基础。我然后决定自然法则投入于十我的年对研究的生活如可适用到思索性的市场和向发动推测有利润的职业投入于我的最好能源。 在无遗漏的研究和已知的科学调查之后,我发现震动的法律使我能够了正确地决定精确的点到哪一进货,否则日用品在给定的时间内应该升而且落下。那工作的在街道之前久从这法律决定因素而且预知效果知道任一。最大多数的投机者能证明到它正在看着效果而且不理睬已经生产他们的损失因素的事实。
" 它然而是不可能的这里给震动的法律一个适当的主意, 当我应用它到市场的时候, 当我说的时候俗人可能能够抓住一些原则震动的法律是基本的法律在之上无线电电信术, 无线电电话和留声机是建立。 没有这法律的存在上述的发明会是不可能的。
"为了要测试出我的我已经不但多年来劳动以一般的方式放 , 而且我的主意花九个月在纽约的 Astor 图书馆和伦敦的大英博物馆中操作夜晚和日子的效率-, 同样地甚远地向后地详细察看存货的交易记录当做 1820. 1 已经附随地调查鸟 Gould 的处理,单尼尔拉,从那次到今日的 Commodore 范德比尔特 , 和所有的另一个重要的华尔街操作者。 我已经在~之前和从 E.H. 的时候调查联盟太平洋的每报价 固定的 Harriman's 控制, 和能华尔街的历史所有的处理那,Harriman's 先生是最巧妙的。身材那,是否无意识地, Harriman 先生符合自然法则严格地工作。
" 在详细察看市场的历史和相关的统计学的很棒块方面,它很快变成明显某法律统治存货的价值变化和变化,而且那里存在周期性的或循环的法律, 在所有的这些运动的背面。 观察已经显示有在被不活动的期数跟随的交换上的强烈活动的一般期数。 亨利先生门厅,在他的最近书中贡献很多的空间于他发现在时间的固定间隔回到的 '繁荣和不景气的周期' 。 我已经应用将会不但给这些渴望周期或摇摆 , 而且存货的每日和平坦的每小时的运动法律。藉由知道每个个别的存货精确的震动我能够在点每个将会接受支持和在指出最好的抵抗东西要被遇见的决定。
那些在和市场的接近触觉中已经存货的价值退潮和流程的现象 , 或上升和秋天。在某时代,存货将会变成实际静止或不活动由于售卖的非常小的体积。 我已经发现震动的法律统治而且控制这些情况。 我也已经发现这法律的某时期统治在存货方面的提高,而且一条完全地不同的规则在衰微上操作。
"消磨联盟太平洋。而且其他的铁路在八月中制造他们的高价格的存货正在衰退,通常的钢美国正在稳定地前进。 震动的法律是在工作中 ,送在向上的趋势上的特别存货,向下的其它正在倾向的一会儿。
"我已经发现以在存货它本身中存在对驾驶力量或在它后面的力量它调和的或不调和的关系。 它所有的活动秘密是因此明显。藉着我的方法我能决定每存货的震动,而且藉由也考虑某时间价值我能在多数的情形中完全地在给的情况下面的存货将会做的。
"要决定市场的趋势力量是由于我的每个个体的特性知识在他们的震动适当的比率下面的存货和不同的存货一个某配列。 存货像电子,原子和分子,在震动的基本原理法律之后固执地坚持他们自己的个性。科学教 '哪一任何的类型一种最初的冲动进入周期性的或 rhythmical 运动之内最后它本身,' 也 ' 的钟摆回返再一次在它的摇摆方面 , 正如就像月亮它的轨道回返一样多, 正如那个曾经前进年带来春天的玫瑰, 元素的特性也是定期地回到如原子上升的重量.'
"从我的广泛调查,研究和应用的测试, 我不但做各种不同的存货振动 , 而且控制存货的驾驶力量在震动的状态中是也哪一的发现。 这些震动的力量只可能被他们在市场的存货和他们的价值上产生的运动知道。 自所有的很棒摇摆或市场的运动以后是他们行动符合周期的法律循环的。
" 科学已经放下原则 '元素的财产是它的原子量的一个周期的功能'。一位出名的科学家已经陈述那 '我们对信念它的不同王国的现象自然的那一种各式个样被带来,被最亲切地和数字的关系联合。 数字不被混入,混乱地而且偶然地, 但是受制于一般的定期性。 变化和发展也被调查在许多情况是波动的'。
"因此,我断言,现象的每个班级, 是否在自然中或在股票市场中,一定受制于因果关系和协调的全世界的法律。 每效果一定有适当的因素。
"如果我们愿避免我们一定处理因素的推测失败。 每件事物在存在方面以精确的比例和完美的关系为基础。因为最高的次序数学的原则在所有的事物基础躺着 , 所以没有自然的机会。 法拉第说: '除了力量的数学点之外在宇宙中没有东西'。
"震动是基本原理;无从这法律是免除的;它是全世界的, 因此可以应用在地球上的现象每个班级。
"

经过活动的它自己的有特色的球体市场移动的震动每存货的法律,对于强烈,体积和方向;它的进化所有的必要质量在震动的它自己的比率中被表示的特色。 存货 , 像原子, 能源的中心真的是,因此他们被控制,算术地。存货产生行动和电源的他们自己的领域;使吸引而且逐退有力量, 哪一原则某存货为什么有时带领市场和在其他的时代 '旋转死'。 如此合乎科学地深思跟随自然法则是完全必需。
" 在数年的忍耐研究之后我已经对我的整个满足证明和对其它示范哪一震动每可能的时期和市场的情况."
在要实体化对于他已经能够的 Gann's 先生要求的次序中在这一个方法之下做,我们在威廉先生 E. Gilley 之上呼叫, 进口货, 16条海狸街道,纽约的一个检查员。 Gilley 先生是众所周知的在市中心的区域中。 他自己已经学习股票市场运动达二十 - 五年之久, 在的时候时间他已经调查市场文学的每块以已经被发行和可得到的在华尔街。 它是激励 Gann 先生学习出主题的科学和数学的可能性的他。 当了已经是 Gann's 先生工作和预言的最给人深刻印象的,他答复如追从:

"我可能是分类如现象的 Gann 先生的所有预言和操作是非常困难的,但是下列各项是一些: 在 1908 年当联盟太平洋是 168-1/8 的时候, 他告诉我在它有了好休息之前 , 它不 169 。 我们卖它短所有的方法下到 152-5/8,包含的在弱点上和在群众活动上再一次放出它,从一个十八点的波固定二十三点利润。
" 当美国钢正在附近卖的时候 , 他走近我 50 而且说 " 这钢将会跑到 58 那边,但是它将不卖在 59. 从那里它应该打破 16-3/4 点。 ' 我们以一个停止卖它短 58-3/4 左右在 59. 它去的最高是 58 3/4 。 从那里它衰退到 41 1/4- 17 1/2 点。
"在另外的一次小麦正在以大约 89 分卖。 他预知选项会卖的五月在 $1.35. 我们在途中向上买了它而且赚了大的利润。 它实际上 $1.35-1/2 。
" 当联盟太平洋当做 172, 他说它会去到 187 7/8 但是不第八个更高地直到它已经有好休息。 它去到 184-7/8 而且从那里八或九次回来。 我们由于一个停止重复地卖了它短在 185 而且从不被捕捉。 它最后回到 172-1/2 。
"Gann's 先生计算以自然法则为基础。 我已经接近地跟随他的工作长达数数年之久。 我他有了一个公司基本的统治股票市场运动的原则把握,而且我不相信在地球上的任何其他的男人目前能复制主意或他的方法。
"今年初期他演算进步的顶端在八月会是在一个某日子而且计算了道琼工业指数然后会站着的价格。 市场在精确的日子到绝顶和在百分之一的十分之四被预知的身材里面。"
"你和 Gann 先生一定曾经清除在所有的这些操作上的相当钱过 ," 我们。

我们。
"是的,我们已经赚很多的钱。 他在过去几数年内已经从市场拿出 1/2 百万元。 我一次看见他拿 $130, 和在小于向上被跑它的月中到超过 $12,000. 他能混合比我曾经遇见的任何男人快速的钱。"
" 在去年夏天 (1909) 期间被 Gann 先生做的最可惊异的计算之一是在九月被预知小麦的他会卖的时候在 $1.20. 这意谓它在月的结束九月之前一定碰触那一个身材。 在十二点钟,芝加哥时间, 在九月  30 日 (最后一天) 选项正在卖在 $1.08下面,而且它看起来好像他的预言不被实现。 Gann 先生说,'如果它不藉着它将会的市场结束 $1.20 那里对我的计算整个的方法感到有点错误。 我不关心价格是什么现在,它一定去那里。" 它是通常的历史哪一九月感到惊讶整个的国家小麦藉由卖在 $1.20 和没有在贸易的非常最后的小时内更高地,在那一个身材关."
这么多为了什么 Gann 先生已经说而且做独自同样地证据和其它。 现在对于示范已经在我们的代表之前发生的:
在 1909 年十月的月期间,每天在二十 - 五个市场中, Gann 先生制造,在我们的代表 , 二百八十- 六各种不同的存货交易之前,在两者的市场长和短边上。 这些交易的二百六十- 四造成利润, 二十二在损失中。
他操作的首都被两倍十次,所以在月结束的时候他有了在他的最初边缘上的每分一千。

在我们的出现 Gann 先生中卖了钢的通常短在 94-7/8, 说它不去到 95. 它没有。
在一周的劳动日内发生终止十月 29 日的推进力上,买的 Gann 先生坚如钢通常的在 86-1/4, 说它不去到 86. 那最低的它卖是 86-1/8.
我们已经看到他屈服一天相同的存货十六个连续的命令, 八变成打或顶端或特别的摇摆底部第八。 上方我们能肯定地证实。
如此的表现例如这些,和前面者加倍,或许是无比的在街道的历史中。
詹姆士 R. Keene 已经说,"十的在外是权利六次的男人将会作他的财富"。 这里是商人,, 没有任何的尝试制造一个成绩 (因为他不结果要被出版),建立了每一分超过九十 - 二的一笔记录有利润的贸易。
Gann 先生已经拒绝以任何的价格揭露他的方法, 但是到那些合乎科学地倾向他已经无疑地增加到华尔街知识的存货而且指出无穷的可能性。
我们已经请求 Gann 先生为股票代号的读者少数的出现在他的计算中的最醒目的指示理解。 在呈现这些方面我们愿它没有男人, 在或从华尔街,在绝无错误的。
Gann's 先生身材目前指出股票市场的趋势应该,除~之外平常的群众活动是向较低的价格直到 1910 年三月或四月.
他计算五月小麦在 99 分下面不应该卖和应该卖在 $1.45 下个春天, 正在现在卖在 $1.02.
在棉花上, 是现在在有关 15 分水平的事,他估计,在来自这些价格的好反应之后,日用品在 1910 年春天应该到达 18 分。 他在三月或五月为一个角落锁选项。
是否这些身材改正,将会在没有感觉中损害 Gann 先生建立的记录。
Gann 先生在 Lufkin, 德克萨斯  出生, 而且是三十一岁。 他是一个有天才的数学家,为身材有非常的记忆,而且是专家的音带读者。 取走他的科学和他会打了在他的直觉音带阅读上的市场孤独的。
当他是由于如此的质量时候 , 捐赠,我们在预知那方面在威廉 D. Gann 将会接受完全的承认如华尔街的领导操作员之一的一比较地几数年内没有暂停。
注意: - 既然上述的预测被做,棉花已经遭受预期的衰微,是 120 点的极端休息有。 在五月身上的最低者小麦已经迄今是 $1.01-5/8. 它正在现在卖在 $1.06-1/4.

谢谢太阳花.

谢谢
圆中每一点都是起点——永恒的起点

是你自己翻译的吗?

ok
随波逐流随风飘荡随心所欲——平方数的博客,不一样的观点http://pfsh.blog.hexun.com/

谢谢
http://caiyun5918.bbs.xilu.com/

谢谢 提供

谢谢太阳花.谢谢提供者罗伯特

好帖!谢谢!

非常感谢您的劳动